[FSFTN] Fwd: [fedora-india] Do you want to lead Ask Fedora?
arunprakash.pts at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 14:20:56 CDT 2012
Take a look..
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Rahul Sundaram <metherid at gmail.com>
Subject: [fedora-india] Do you want to lead Ask Fedora?
To: Fedora India <india at lists.fedoraproject.org>
Is anyone interested in helping lead Ask Fedora? The following tasks
needs to be done on a regular basis:
* Update and test Askbot whenever there is a new upstream release
* Coordinate with Kevin Fenzi (nirik in #fedora-admin) for deploying to
staging instance and test it for regressions, flesh out new features etc
* Deploy to production instance after testing. Having some knowledge of
Puppet would help in doing this task but if not coordinate with Kevin
for this as well
* Developing or coordinating development of new features useful for Ask
Fedora. Python and Django knowledge would be useful for this step but
* Develop policies for moderators, helping out as a admin for Ask Fedora
and keeping an eye on the forum in general, including unanswered
* Last but not the least, participate in the forum itself but asking or
You can delegate some of these tasks and do it as a team. Let me know
if you want to take over. I will still be involved to whatever extend I
can but I would like to hand off primary responsibilities to someone
else and focus on other things at the moment. Thanks.
india mailing list
india at lists.fedoraproject.org
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Mailinglist