The Executive Committee of FSFTN met on 12th of September and decided to show our dissent against the Lack of Transparency in App Ban, Failing to draft a proper Data Protection Law for handling Privacy related issues and to respect privacy of millions of citizens of the nation. As the Government is lacking clarity in handling these issues related to Technology and not taking any active steps, we need to collectively demonstrate our dissent against the lack of effective steps that are to be taken by the Government in handling the Privacy related issues concerning the citizens.
The Executive Committee calls upon the members to join for an Online Protest on 20th of September with the following demands,
- We demand transparency in process of banning apps
- We demand proper Data Protection Laws for the nation
- We stand against Monopoly
- We stand against Buyout or Killing Competition as a strategy
- We stand for Digital Rights and demand proper handling of data without it being transferred to a Monopoly
We request you all to post a selfie with the above demands on social media platforms on 20th Sep with hashtags #FSFTN, #WeStandAgainstMonopoly #WeDemandITLaws #Organize #JoinFSFTN