Layoffs are increasing, Employees are being sent Home, Companies are preparing for what is going to come next.
How do we sum it up?
An analysis have to be made on,
- What the current Capitalistic System is?
- How it has largely contributed to and responsible for the crisis?
- What problems are the Working Class facing?
- What are Cooperatives? How can it be considered as an alternative?
- What are its challenges? What are the possibilities of Cooperation among the Working Class currently?
FSFTN and Coopon joins together in organizing a Public Discussion Online to discuss about Capitalism, Crisis and Cooperatives.
Join us this Sunday (31/05/20) at 10:30 AM for the Discussion.