Free Software Foundation Tamilnadu

Hackers & Makers

If you are already aware of Free Software & Free Hardware, then you might be interested to be part of our community.

Some of our community works include creating or exploring and deploying Free Software Alternatives, Project Meshnet, Community Weather stations, etc.

  1. Community Forum
  2. Github
  3. Gitlab

Students & Institutions

In past, we have organized various workshops for students & teachers. Every year, we organize Summer Camp to introduce Free Software to students.

If your institution is looking for a workshop on Free Software and related technologies, feel free to mail us at

Policies & Stands

We have defended the adoption of Free Software and Net Neutrality. We have launched public campaigns to create awareness to the general public, all through the voluntary actions of our community members.

A manifesto for FSFTN will be made available shortly.

Swift Women In Free Technologies is a community initiative by FSFTN exclusively for Women. This initiative was launched with the aim of addressing the gender gap in Free Software communities.